Thursday, January 29, 2009

Will today be the day??!

Today is baby girl's due date. Will today be the day?

I have been home the past three days. I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday (which was my scheduled day off) and then Kyle and I decided that it was time for me to start my maternity leave. So Wednesday and Thursday I just spent the days at home preparing just a little bit more for when baby decides to come. Mostly I have been laying around--which has been really nice. I don't sleep very well at night so I nap during the morning and am usually up and at it by noon. :) I'm thinking I'll be thankful for the extra rest in a couple of days!!! There will be no more sleeping in when the baby gets here!

Kyle has been so helpful and patient. He's helped me clean and is just as ready for this baby to be here. I think he's very nervous about changing diapers! I told him that he will just have to learn! Everyone else is ready for this baby to be here too.....I get tons of phone calls every day! And if I don't answer---people think I am at the hospital! Most of the time I am just not able to get to the phone in time or I have it on silent because I am trying to take a nap!

Hopefully the next time I post there will be pictures of our baby to share!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I have been thinking about you today, wondering if she would make it on her due date or if she is the "I'm coming, I'm coming" type of girl:) So excited with/for you!!
Love, Aunt Sandy

Troy, Michelle, Clayton & Claire said...

I don't know how much longer we can wait...come on baby girl!!!

Sharie said...

Her due date is the day God has set for her..many years ago we waited 9 days extra to be induced for Carrie to be born on the 9th, weighing 9 pounds. Those extra days seemed to last forever....I'm praying for you both. Glad you can have some time to rest.

Sharie said...

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, HARPER KAY MILLER!!! We are so happy you are healthy and strong and already blessing your new Mommy and Daddy and all the rest of your huge extended family. Can't wait to see you! Love, Great Aunt Sharie and Great Uncle Mike from Ames