I had my 38 week doctor's appointment today. I saw my NP. Things are looking good. I'm dilated to 2 cm.
Whoohoo. Small improvement from last week. I'll take 1/2 centimeter!!! I'm 50& effaced. So things are looking good there too. On the down side, this baby is due to cook for another 2 weeks....I asked her today how much she thought the baby weighs and she told me 8 lbs!! OH MY! I was suppose to see her next Tuesday but she told me she wanted me to see the actual doctor. It's getting close now! Below are some pictures of baby girl's room! I love it!

This is the view of baby girl's nursery from the hallway. It's also going to have to be a pseudo guest room and I think that I might sleep in there with the baby sometimes too!

Our little ladybug's crib! I love the white crib with the pink and red ladybug bedding!
4 comments:
Soooo CUTE! I can't wait to meet your lil lady bug !!! oh, and I totally miss you at work . . . this stinks!!!!!
Danielle,
Good Luck on the birth of your little girl. I am thinking Saturday would be a great day...it's my birthday!!!
Jeannine Stoll
I can't wait for you to have happy news! You need to post a picture of yourself since I didn't get to see you pregnant in real life. :)
I agree w/ Mindy--I want to see your bundle of joy before and after she arrives! Wondering what her name will be....
Thinking of you as you wait.
p.s. Did you get the book I sent?
Post a Comment