I'm hanging in there. It's been a little rough but I'm still here. I'm just very uncomfortable and getting to the point where I'm like.......okay baby, let's get this show on the road. I left work early on Thursday because I just felt like something wasn't right. Thank goodness I have an understanding boss. And the weather helped too--we were incredibly slow because of how cold it has been outside so I didn't have to worry about the other Universal Associate being swamped. I came home and took a bath, rested and went for a pre-natal massage that evening. Man, that did wonders! I am very thankful for my massage therapist!
Sunday I have a baby shower being given by Kyle's family at Rastrelli's. I'm looking forward to that. :) They are giving me the last "big" thing that I need and baby girl can come after that. Hint: it goes in your car :)
Aunt Sharie---I did get your wonderful book. Thank you so much!!! I've been slowly reading it in the evenings!!! That is such a thoughtful gift and I am honored you shared it with me! :)
Hope you are all staying warm!!! Have a great Saturday evening!
1 comment:
Just wanted you to know I am praying for you in "these last days"...She will be born and God does know when: and it is sooner than later! Can't wait to get the call! Love ya, Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment