It's been forever since I last posted! Things have been good--just really busy. I've been busy with work and then Thanksgiving sort of snuck up on me. We have our first family Christmas this coming weekend (at Kyle's parents) so I have also been scrambling to get presents together for that. Amidst it all I had a baby shower. Yay. I'm feeling more and more prepared for Baby M everyday. There is still so much I need to do---the roommate has not moved out yet. I'm a little frustrated with that but am trying to remain patient. I just want everything to be ready. And I can't finish getting everything ready until she moves out.
Thanksgiving was good. We spent Wednesday up at my in-laws, ate dinner with them and our extended family on that side and headed back to my Grandma's for dessert. Lots of traveling with lots of good food. I had to work the day after so I didn't get to do any shopping on Black Friday. Which is okay----I am not a huge fan of the crowds or getting up that early. However, I do like to shop!
I'm feeling okay---just huge! I'm going to the doctor every 2 weeks. Had an appointment today---everything looks good. There are 2 doctors who deliver so at my previous appointment I met with the one. I wasn't very comfortable---maybe because I am accustomed to my female NP? Next appointment (2 weeks) I get to meet with the other doctor. Hopefully that meeting goes a little more smoothly and by that I mean less awkward. I've been assured that when the time comes I won't really care who delivers. :) Hopefully everyone is right!
We still don't have a name but we do have it narrowed down. I got some interesting suggestions at my baby shower. I have a name that I really like. And Kyle has a different name that he really likes. I have a feeling it will be one of those although who knows---we might come up with something we agree on before she comes.
I have pictures to put up but I can't seem to find my little cord thingy. I'll try and scrounge that up. :):):):):)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update - so glad all is well! That little Miss will be joining her cute cousins before you know it! And you look beautiful!
Love, Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment