I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season. Ours was just great. We had a nice mix of being able to celebrate with my family and being able to celebrate with Kyle's family. I didn't feel too rushed and it seemed to make the celebrating all that much more fun! I don't like when we have to rush from one house to the next, never really getting the quality time to spend with others. Thankfully, this year it worked out that we celebrated with different families are different days so we got to spend lots of time with both sides. :)
Tonight I believe that we are just going to lay low and enjoy New Year's Eve at home. Update--hubby just informed me that people are coming over at 7. Good thing we have been cleaning today. :) I had my 36 week appointment--meaning my first "check". Everything looks good. I seem to be right on track--she is head down and "things" are happening as they are suppose to. I go again now every week so I am thinking that this will make the time go by much quicker. We have been working in the nursery--painting, organizing baby items. I'll post pictures when it's complete---which should be next week. My mother-in-law helped me organize my cupboards which I truly appreciate. She is coming down again Saturday to finish up the last bit of painting that we have to do.
Tomorrow we are going over to Alicia and Craig's to watch the Hawkeyes! Pulling for a win! :) Have a Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see real pics of your precious baby...I remember the excitement of those last days of waiting. Did you receive the book I sent you? Love, Aunt Sharie
Post a Comment