I finally hit my third trimester on Thursday!! Thank goodness. I feel a huge sense of relief and am ready for the home stretch. I have met women who say they absolutely love being pregnant. I, however, am not one of those women. While I love feeling the baby move and know that I am providing nourishment to our little girl, I am quite ready for her to be here. I'm starting to feel really run down---tired beyond tired. I am typically in bed by 8:00--at the absolute latest!
My glucose test went okay. They told me that I "squeaked by." I don't really know what that means---my number was 135---I suppose I should keep an eye on my sugar intake. If it was 140 they make you come back and do the 3 hour test. I'm thankful I didn't have to do that! My iron is also really low. So now I am taking 2 iron supplements daily on top of my pre-natal vitamin. That is going okay--so far. They told me that it might make me nauseous but I've been taking them on an empty stomach and with a glass of orange juice.
I'm excited that the holidays are coming up. Thanksgiving and Christmas are my absolute favorite times of year! I love spending time with family and friends. :) I heard on the radio on the way to work----7 weeks until Christmas! I need to start my Christmas shopping!
3 comments:
Glad everything is going well! I'm excited for your little girl to be here too. :)
D- Good to hear everything is going well! Excited to see some pics of the little one soon.
Love ya
I can't believe how time flies when it is not your nine months:) It truly seems like just yesterday we heard about you and Kristy expecting...and now Levi is here and ? is not far behind. I never did mention that I know a few S girl names that go well with your last name:) ....Waiting with you in anticipation! So sad I'll miss your shower this weekend - present will be late as usual!
Love, Aunt Sandy
Love, Aunt Sandy
Post a Comment