I think my husband has a little bit of a man crush. And he didn't want me to write this post. Tonight we were watching the College Football Awards. Shout out to Iowa--our running back won an award! First Iowa football player to ever win it---best running back in the nation. :) Go Hawks!
Back to the man crush--have you ever heard of T.i.m. T.e.b.o.w.? He is the quarter back at Florida. And quite the guy---both on and off the field. He won the most inspirational football player award and it made me tear up. He's the son of missionaries and that is what he does on his spring breaks. He spends time in the Philippines ministering to orphans and helping perform medical treatment. A-m-a-z-i-n-g. And he also ministers to inmates in the U.S. Quite the Christian, athlete, son, brother and friend. I'm not a big fan of the gators but I'm going to root for them simply because of their QB! Kyle could not get over how great of a person he is---he kept saying, seriously what a great guy! At the end he said how proud would you be if our son turned out like him? :)
3 comments:
I watched this after reading your post--I agree with Kyle, I would love my boys to turn out like him.
Tell Kyle it's o.k. to have a crush on a man.... if it's for the right reasons. Tim Tebow seems to have his head screwed on straight!
Did you say your son? Did I already know that? Well if that's the case congrats!
Post a Comment