Sunday, November 2, 2008

Some Pictures

As promised here are some pictures. The first two are pictures from Halloween. We didn't get any trick-or-treaters this year. Last year we got only one so this year I decided to not buy any candy because Kyle and I ended up eating all the candy last year. We didn't need a repeat of that this year!!! I think it's because our house is on a fairly busy street. And a handicap ramp that leads to our front door. I'm really thinking that freaks a lot of people out!! Especially little kids!
This is Winston in his Halloween costume. He is a lobster. Won't it be cute next year if we dress our baby as Ariel and Winston as Sebastian?!?

This is a picture of me and Kyle when we were out to dinner at The Lodge a couple of weekends ago.

No comments: