Well, it's the day after the big election. I fulfilled my civic duty and voted last night after work and Financial Peace. I certainly found this election to be interesting, to say the least. I guess what's really going to be interesting is where we go from here and how our new President runs our country. My husband is not so thrilled----I keep telling him to have a little faith.
Today I have my glucose testing. Hopefully everything goes well with that. I really hate having my blood drawn. I tend to fixate on it and usually end up getting light headed because I have a mini panic attack when they stick the needle in. (I know, how am I ever going to give birth?) A little bit later on I'm taking Winston to the groomers....it's desperately necessary. He hates going there and as soon as we pull in he starts to shake. Poor guy. I'm going to get him cut pretty short---Yorkies have hair like humans so he can get pretty greasy and tangled if he's too long. He gets a bath about twice a week---after he gets groomed we get a little break where he only needs a bath once a week or so. I like him to smell good. :)
We started a birthing class on Monday. I'm thinking it's a good thing because it has already provided lots of information. There were only 3 other married couples there (out of 7). 2 of the couples were still in high school---it made me sad when we went around to introduce ourselves because I got the impression that they really have no idea what they are getting into. I know how much I worry and stress about having a baby---and I am married, we are both college graduates and we both have good jobs. I really cannot imagine being a senior or junior in high school and preparing for a baby. The next 3 weeks should be interesting. I'm really glad the hospital provides this service because it gives us a chance to meet all of the OB nurses. It will be nice to have a familiar face in the delivery room. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment