Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

A day late. But that's okay. I'm not really a big Halloween person. We did get a nice surprise on Thursday night--we were relaxing upstairs watching TV when I thought I heard pounding on the front door. I hit mute and Kyle and I both listened and sure enough someone was beating on our front door. We don't get too many unknown visitors so I panicked just a little. Weird, I know but you don't know where we live. Otherwise you would understand. Let's just say our neighbor looks like Rob Zombie and I run into the house every time I see him. I go to the front door and who was there? Spider-man. Our nephew Chase was practicing his trick-or-treating skills. It was so cute! And a nice surprise. He was with Alicia and Craig so they came in and visited for awhile. I put Winston in his Lobster costume and Chase got quite the kick out of that. Winston on the other hand, not a big fan. I have pics to post but I need to figure out how to get them off the program on my computer. On a different note, today is my Mom's birthday! Happy birthday Mom! :) We'll be enjoying pizza at my parent's house later today to celebrate. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

We've Got Scents said...

Happy Halloween to you a day late! You'll have to check my blog to see what is on the way to you!
Congratulations once again & blessings always,
Kaye