Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm still here

Took a little bit of a blog break. Well, it's more like I didn't really have anything interesting to blog about it. I've been busy with work mostly. My schedule fluctuates depending on the rotation I am on. This week I work 7:15 to 3:45 with Saturday off. That's always nice because I really detest working on Saturday mornings. Granted we are only open from 8-12. It sometimes feel like such a waste of time. On a positive note, next week I have Monday off which means that I have a three day weekend coming up. Whoohoo. I think that I might paint. Ever since finding out that I'm pregnant I've discovered that there are lots of little projects around the house that need to be done before January. The entry way needs to be painted, the built-in shelf by the bathroom, the baby's room. Well, we can't paint the baby's room until the roommate moves out. Who knows when that will be!

2 comments:

Brad Bodin said...

D- might check on the whole paintfumes / baby in the belly thing.
Love ya

Kiki said...

Don't worry, D, I've been painting an awful lot with a baby in my belly, just make sure there is good ventilation.

But, I guess if my baby comes out funny, we'll know why!

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I changed it to name only right away!