Friday, February 12, 2010

Harper is 1!!!!!!!!

Miss Harper turned 1 on January 30, 2010. We had a wonderful party for her. :) She wore this precious pink dress with tulle and a little candle on it. She looked very sweet. She didn't really know what was going on with all the presents and cake. But she had fun.
Daddy and his sweet pea.
Harper and her cousins. Clayton, Claire, Chase who is holding his baby brother Jax.

The appetizer buffet. Chicken wings, chicken tenders, spinach and artichoke dip, cocktail franks, and cod bites. So yummy! :)
Harper and her aunt Gretchen. This is Kyle's older sister. She just love Harper to pieces.
Harper's lady bug cake! Naturally! :)
The past year has been the happiest year of my life. Harper is an absolute joy and brings both Kyle and I so much happiness. She is getting so big! She actually has 4 teeth--2 on bottom and 2 just starting to poke through on top. She has a very good temperament and hardly ever cries! We have settled into a nice routine. She loves me. She loves her daddy. I seriously think that I have the best little girl in the world! If there is one thing I would want Harper to know at this very moment it is how happy she makes me. My life is better because you are in it my precious daughter.

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Happy Birthday Harper!

How did I miss that Alicia had her baby?!