Sunday, August 30, 2009

~7 months~

Harper is 7 months old today. I cannot believe it!
Harper--at 7 months you:

Sit by yourself
Crawl--you are trying so hard to crawl like a big girl. You make it a couple of feet and then it is back to the army crawling!
Eat lots of baby food! You really like vegetables.
Drink juice. So far you have had apple juice (your favorite) and a blended fruit drink
Sleep from 8:00 to about 6:00.
Have pulled yourself up in your crib once (that I know of).....I walked in the room and you had a "look what I can do mom" expression
Are starting to like bath time more--you don't like water on your head or face
Love all the kids at the sitters. You seem happy to go there in the morning and are very happy to see me (or daddy) when we pick you up
Have met (and don't seem to like) Winston. It breaks my heart a little bit that my two babies don't seem to get along.
Like shiny things (jewelry!)
Are the apple of my eye. Daddy's too. :) We love you more and more every day.

1 comment:

Sharie said...

Hard to remember or imagine your life BH ~~Before Harper~~ isn't it? Children are a GIFT from the Lord!