I realize that Harper is past 8 months old......however, I was unable to post on the day. In face this draft has been saved for weeks and I just haven't been able to get to it! I'm having some issues with blogher and my laptop.
Harper is officially 8 months old. She's getting so big!!! She still doesn't have any teeth. I have no idea when that is going to happen---but man she sure does have some powerful jaws/gums! She eats any baby food that I put in front of her and always wants to try a bite of mine or Kyle's. People food wise she has had a little bit of popcorn, mashed potatoes, pudding, and donuts. All in little bits! Gee---we sure make her eat healthy, huh?! She is wearing size 12 months clothing and a size 3 diaper. She weighs 18 lbs and is 25 inches long. Her hair is finally starting to come in---just a little bit. :) I can't wait to put more bows in it. She's so wonderful! :) Getting so big....she's starting to become a little bit of a ham and has quite the personality. She is an absolute joy to be around---so happy and content. She never ceases to amaze me. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. She's happy in the morning. She's happy during the day. She's happy and night time. The only time she ever really fusses is when she isn't feeling well! Thank goodness that isn't very often. I have a feeling that I might see a different baby when the teeth do start to come in.
We are excited that Harper will be getting a new boy cousin in February. We are very excited for Alicia, Craig and Chase as they await the arrival of their newest addition!
Work is keeping me every busy. I have started a new position---I currently work on the consumer lending side of the CU and have started to also do mortgages. I'm excited about the challenge but still trying to get the hang of it all. I had to go to Orlando for a week to attend a lending conference. I had a very hard time being away from Harper--missed her (and Kyle) so much but did get to do some fun extracurriculars while in Orlando. Hollywood Studios, Cirque du Soleil, Epcot and a outlet mall. I was hoping to visit my grandparents but wasn't able to....maybe some other time! I have to go to St. Louis for a mortgage conference next week. That will be 3 more days away from Harper! It gives Kyle plenty of daddy time---he's a real pro at it now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment