Harper is 4 months old.
At four months old....................you
- Drool like a mad woman. Momma cannot keep a dry bib on you.
- Smile and smile and smile.
- You are one of the happiest babies I have ever seen!
- You are the youngest baby at your sitter's and the older kids just adore you!
- I love you more and more each day.
- You got your ears pierced--and only cried for a minute! I think you hated me holding your head more than anything!
- Still sleep with momma but that is something we are going to work on!
- Weigh 15 lbs and 4 oz!
- Roll over!!! All the time. You even rolled over so your Great Grandma and Grandpa Miller were able to see it!!!







1 comment:
Soooo cute!!!! Love the pics. It's amazing how quickly they grow and change and keep getting more and more fun. Wish we lived closer to you all.
Post a Comment