Harper had her first professional pictures taken at 4 weeks. I'm hoping to get them taken every 4 weeks until she hits 1 year. I can't believe how much she has changed since she got these taken. I think right now (5 weeks, 3 days) that she weighs around 12 pounds. She's really filling out--she has the most precious cheeks! Below are some of the pictures from her first photo session!

Semi-smiling in this one. Her neck control wasn't that great---she is certainly getting much stronger!!!

Her sweet brown and pink outfit. The picture place that we went to was just awesome! And they printed the pictures right there so you walked out with the pictures the same day!!

This is my favorite picture. The big headband with the big flowers!!!

My little sweet pea!!! I just love this one!!!! Today marks the beginning of my last week at home. I'm going to enjoy my last week at home with her! I'm trying to not be too anxious about returning to work. I'm trusting that it will all work out and am confident that her sitter will be just wonderful. We have a "meet and greet" with the sitter on Wednesday. I'm hoping that goes smoothly!!! Chase should be there so I know he will be excited to see his baby cousin!
2 comments:
What a cutie! Thanks for sharing all the pictures with us! There can't be too many!
Love, Aunt Sandy
Isn't it fun to dress her how you want?! So thankful to see pics of how she's growing and changing. Will be praying for you next week when you go back to the office. I know it will be difficult for you. It will help to have big cousin Chase help watch her though.
Post a Comment