Finally a picture of me and baby girl. This was actually taken when she was around 3 weeks old! I'm always the one taking pictures so there aren't many of just me and Harper. She was even starting to cry in this picture!
Daddy and his girl!!Harper was 5 weeks old this week! The time has certainly flown by. I'm getting a little sad thinking about going back to work. I'm feeling very anxious about how it is all going to go--Harper going to the sitter's, pumping at work, being away from my baby. :( I'm going to miss her so much. It makes me want to cry just thinking about it. Here she is hanging out in her boppy---wearing her pink legwarmers!!! I found this great website that sells them and bought her pink, white, black and brown legwarmers!!! They are so nice with onesies because there are no pants to mess with and you don't have to take them off when you are changing her! 


Here she is in her carseat. Sometimes she likes the carseat. Sometimes she doesn't. She's such a serious little girl! I'm so ready for her to start smiling more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment