Late again. I'm not going to set the Friday deadline for myself. I feel way too guilty when I don't make it! Harper is 3 weeks old. I cannot believe it. I am halfway through my maternity leave. That is hard to believe! The thought of leaving her and going back to work makes me sad BUT the thought of not returning to work also makes me sad. I do enjoy what I do (for the most part!). And economically, Kyle and I cannot afford for me to not work. I'm just going to enjoy the next three weeks and soak up as much of Harper as I can. She will be going to a very nice sitters that her cousin Chase goes to---and he is going to help "watch" Harper for Aunt Dani! At least she'll get some quality cousin time on a daily basis! Harper is getting sweeter every day. She eats quite a bit and continues to grow! She is "filling out" as everyone seems to be saying---and it is evidenced by her double chin and cute thighs!
Sleeping on daddy's chest!

Sitting in her bouncy seat. Borrowed from her cousins Clayton and Claire! Thanks guys!

She sleeps quite a bit!!! And I finally clipped her nails so I could get rid of the mittens. I cut her thumb on the first try and just felt terrible!!!

In the tub---we seem to like bath time....she's looking a little cross-eyed here!
3 comments:
Aim for Friday and if we get an update by Monday, we are thrilled! Really we are thrilled if/when you post. You young moms have so much on your plate, no one will criticize your blogging or lack thereof.....Harper continues to be beautiful and it sounds like Motherhood agrees with you! Thanks for sharing her with us!
Love, Aunt Sandy
Love seeing new pics! Harper just keeps getting more and more beautiful! Looking foward to your visit tomorrow :)
Love seeing the new pics whenever you post them. Maybe Kyle could take one of the proud Mommy holding Harper! It's funny how my thoughts are often said by Sandy first! I smile as I remember those precious days as a new mom (many years ago).
Post a Comment