Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where has the time gone?

My precious peanut is 10 months old. I cannot believe how close we are to her first birthday. :) It is crazy to think of how far we have come in a year's time. Harper is almost walking. She finally got a tooth! She says Mamamamamama and Dadadadadadadada....amongst others. :) This time last year she was still in my belly! Looking at her I realize how fast the time actually does go!

Our cousin Jana just had her first baby. Her and her husband Kevin have waited a long time for their blessing. Ella Elizabeth arrived on December 9, 2009. Jana and Kevin didn't know that Ella was a girl---we were all on pins and needles as Jana was in labor for 28 hours and ended up having Ella by C section. Ella is actually a family name---it was the name of my Great-Great Grandmother. Pretty sweet :) Now we anxiously await the arrival of Alicia and Craig's baby! February 11---Alicia is starting to get ready. They emptied a lot of our baby stuff out the other day. Changing table, 2 swings, jumperoo, walker......my house finally has room for new toys! All in good time too as Christmas is right around the corner.

Things have really changed this month as I have started a new job. At the b-word. And I love it!!!! Week 3 starts tomorrow and it's going really well. :) I have a little bit of a commute---but I don't really mind as it gives me time to relax and plan my day.

Things I really want to remember about Harper's 10th month....

  • you are still the happiest baby I know.
  • your smile is captivating.....and you are such a flirt!
  • you love your momma more than anything
  • you love your daddy too.....but you are a momma's girl
  • you are finally getting some hair.....it looks like it is dark brown like daddy's
  • you got a tooth! the bottom middle one!
  • you give momma big, open mouth kisses with a bite at the end (courtesy of your new tooth!)
  • you are trying to walk and have taken about 3 steps before you hit the deck
  • are so quick on all fours....I can only imagine how quick you will be two legs!
  • you are the love of my life...every day I am more thankful for you
I can't wait to see what the rest of 2009 brings us!

No comments: